Frequently Asked Questions

Do you provide the alcohol?

Due to state liquor laws, we are legally unable to purchase or sell alcohol. However, once we talk about the personalized menu for your event, we can assist you in your alcohol list. The positive of this, is you choose the brands of your liking AND you get to keep the leftovers! 

What do you provide?

We provide the bartenders, barware, mixers, garnishes, ice, coolers, kegging equipment, napkins, some decorations, lighting, a photo backdrop, and most importantly, an element of fun that your guests will never forget!

What is your payment and refund policy?

We need 25% down to hold your date and the remaining 75% one month before your event. Full deposit refund if event is cancelled at least 2 months before your booked event. 

What are the requirements of the location to host our bar?

If you do not own the property, we need the owners permission. Other than that, we need flat ground for our bar service. We also need to be within the vicinity of a power source. If not, please let us know and we can add a generator to your package!

Are you insured?

Yes, the Backyard Bar Company carries general & liquor liability insurance!

Can we hire you to make our drinks and we tap our own kegs?

Unfortunately, no. When you hire us, our staff can be the only ones serving alcohol or our insurance is voided. If we see anyone serving themselves, we are forced to close bar and leave. 

Where are you located?

We are based in the Lehigh Valley, PA, but we can and will travel for your special day! First 30 miles are free. And if you are over 100 miles, a hotel cost can be added to your package.

rosemary.png